Wednesday 2 January 2013

Harmony


Here's another ATC I made a while back for a Darkroom Door ATC exchange.  

I love listening to music, I love to sing too and I especially love to hear/learn a great harmony.

I'm pretty sick today and I couldn't push past the pain to create and I wasn't really playful to be around either.

I've been to see the doctor and she's set me up with 5 different meds... I should be buzzing by now, but I'm not... so I won't be playing in the studio tonight.  Hopefully things will look a little brighter tomorrow.  

Footnote:  Since writing this post yesterday I've had the lyrics to 'Tomorrow' from the musical Annie running through my head... 

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow 
So ya gotta hang on 
'Til tomorrow 
Come what may 
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow! 
You're always
A day
A way! 

The sun has come out, the medications are starting to do their job and hopefully I'll be able to play, even just a little, in the studio today!

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous!!! Congrats on maaking the DRD CT!! Looking forward to creating along with DRD stamps!!!

Liesbeth Fidder said...

Hi Susie, wonderful work at your Blog, love it ! Looking forward to be in the DD creative team together. Read you're in hospital, wish you all the best ! Get well soon !!

Renee said...

Get well soon Susie! I'm sending you best wishes and congrats all at the same time.