Friday 11 January 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Star


I'm going to try to participate in Every Inchie Monday for the entire year of 2013... so we'll see how I go.  If I manage it, I will have a lovely little collection of inches by the time we get to December.  I figure if I can't find time to complete an inchie a week, something is wrong!

They are a fun and fiddly challenge (what with a scale of 1" x 1" they're incy!), so trying to find images and stamps small enough to fit can be a frustration at times!  I often surprise myself in the end with how much you can actually put onto an inchie!  ARTchix has a lovely assortment of vintage and collage images and I'm going to be aiming to create an inchie collection that has a touch of ARTchix wherever possible.

This week's theme is 'Star' and this pretty lady is letting her little star, shine!



9 comments:

kaybee said...

She's a star alright, Susie...well done! I love how we all have different ways and means of interpreting the theme. If you would like to join the Flickr group, it would be great. It's lots of fun to see all the different interpretations side by side.
Go to Flickr, then under 'groups' look for Every Inchie Monday and follow the instructions to join. I'll look for you there!

Black Jack's Carol said...

i hope you do make all the way through a year. I love this first one for its unique approach and creativity, and will be looking forward to the ones that follow.

MorningAJ said...

That's a great start to the year. I love the texture you got onto it. I look forward to seeing more of your work in 2013.

freebird7100 said...

love this one so much going on, she is great! Hope you continue to post to the blog so we can see them all

Kim said...

Wow she's beautiful! what a lovely interpretation.

ChrisJ said...

Just as AJ says, I love the textured background too. Nice. See you next week.

K Hutchinson said...

This inchie is so much fun! Love it!

stacey said...

Very nice! I love your interpretation!

Trillian As said...

Very nice inchie. Love it!