Sunday 13 January 2013

Creative Correspondence - 'They Bounced'

'They Bounced' Postcard

Here's my playful start to a Sunday morning... I've been pondering how to approach this week's Play Date Cafe #164 Challenge for a few days...


First thing this morning, I wander around the house picking up supplies that fit with the colour palette for the week

Cadet Blue...Chartreuse...Leather

and played around with what I'd gathered.  The cartoon image is from an old Golden book that is beyond repair, well loved by it's previous owner and thrifted by me in recent times.  I settled on making a postcard as I'm attempting to send one piece of creative correspondence out into the world each week of the year.  I think this postcard might be well received by my nephew Sean, who absolutely loves to receive things in the post!


Today I hope to relax, enjoy the feeling of good health, perhaps play a little more in the studio, spend time with my beloved and then head to church for the evening service.  

Blessings to you!

No comments: