Thursday 20 December 2012

Moo-Mania - Christmas


I've been attempting to create off and on all day and I have to tell you it was a struggle.  Nothing was coming together.  I went off and had a little nap and when I came back to the 'studio' I remembered that I had stumbled upon a challenge site today, Moo- Mania.  I checked out their latest theme, which is 'Christmas' and had a little play (I'm on a time limit as we're heading out for dinner shortly).  I haven't made a 'moo' for quite some time - it was so much fun!  They're pretty small (1 1/8" x 2 3/4"), so generally they come together quickly!

How do you overcome artist block?  Any great tips would be greatly appreciated!

5 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

this is such a cute and amazing tinny piece! GORGEOUS!
Thanks for playing along with us on MOO-MANIA -CHALLENGE!

Have a very merry christmas!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful moo, Sue!

Rosie said...

This Moo is so gorgeous, I am in love with this. Thank you for taking part at MOO-MANIA

Have a Merry Christmas

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful!

maj. said...

How gorgeous!!! Great details and colours !!!
Marry Christmas to you!