Sunday 23 December 2012

Peace On Earth


We all dream of this... peace on earth, yet it seems an impossible dream this side of heaven.  However, my prayer for you this Christmas is this, that there may be peace in you home and peace in your heart.

I've been playing in my 'studio' since the wee hours... first I made the Father Christmas inchie (as I thought I'd do something quick and easy!).  Well inchies can be rather addictive, as they usually come together in a relatively short amount of time.  Four inchies later and a torn up envelope for the background and I've made myself a lovely little Christmas hanging.  I'm keeping this one, it's my first Christmas with my beloved and this is a little keepsake in celebration of such a God-especially-blessed year!  I'm really excited to not be waking up to Christmas Day all on my own and having someone so dear to me to share it with.

All the sweet images are by ARTchix Studios and the background stamps are from Stampington.  The gorgeously, stunning laces were purchased on my recent trip to Melbourne... I just love them!!!

No comments: