Wednesday 26 December 2012

Sew Cute!


Happy Boxing Day to one and all!  

Are you having a relaxing day today?  An artful creative one?  I'm hoping to spend some time in the 'studio' today... but first I'm going to have to pick-up the pieces and have a big tidy up - all the Christmas creating has left it in an unworkable state.

The 'Sew Cute' postcard was created for our November exchange.  I was just starting to attempt free-motion stitching again, after not doing it for so long and it was a bit of a disaster!  The most disastrous bits are hidden away or mended with double sided tape at the back!  I had forgotten how to set my machine up for free-motion sewing, but since then have had a refresher lesson from my dear 'Mummy Gayle'.  Now it's 'sew' much easier!!!

Have a great day, what ever you get up to!



No comments: