Monday 24 December 2012

'Merry' Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas Eve to you!  How are you going?  Are you ready for Christmas Day?  I wonder how Father Christmas is going???  He's got so much more to organise than we do!

'Merry' is an ATC I created last year for November's Darkroom Door ATC swap.  I managed to participate in most, if not all the ATC exchanges for the entire year!  And it was so much fun to receive ATC's from many talented artists.  Rachel always pops in some Darkroom Door surprises when she returns the swapped ATC's too - how fabulous!  I've missed not being a part of the swaps this year (I have managed to make them for December) and hope to get back into it in 2013.

Anyway, I do hope this day is not stressed filled, but rather happy and merry as you begin to spend special time with your family and friends.

Christmas blessings to you!

No comments: