Saturday 29 December 2012

There's Never Enough Time...


to do all the nothing you want.  Bill Watterson

This quote is ringing so true to me at the moment... my long service leave is coming to a rapid end and I know it sounds very self indulgent, but I still don't feel like I've had enough time to 'do a whole lot of nothing'!

My LSL has been action packed and I wouldn't change a minute of it  - except perhaps for the virus that I've had for the past two months that has forced me to 'do a whole lot of nothing' for quite a bit - mind you is was pretty frustrating to not get to choose when you do a whole lot of nothing.  The greatest discovery through being quite unwell for an extended period of time was finding out just how caring and supportive my beloved is!  He has been truly wonderful through this mysterious illness.  By the way, I'm well on the mend now and feeling very thankful for my return to good health!

Anyway, this ATC was another Darkroom Door ATC swap from a while back.  I really love beachcombing and totally enjoyed working on this ATC!  I even remembered how to do a reef knot (at least that's what I think it's called) from my Brownie days!  

Joel and I got to the beach around 7.30 am this morning for an early morning dip (our first swim in our hometown together).  We enjoyed it so much that we plan to be there early tomorrow too.  It's such a fabulous way to start the day when the summer days are a little too warm for my liking.


No comments: