Sunday 16 December 2012

Studio Snapshot: 'Proof'


I'm an early bird, my husband not so much... he sleeps even now as I write!  

I'm endeavouring to organise the 'studio' aka spare bedroom (though there is no room for a bed).  It's a big job and I'm tackling it bit by bit... I do some sorting and then I let myself do something creative.  That's the plan for the past few days at least... I've made a little progress, but there's so much more to go!  It will be so worth the disciplined effort in the end, when I can lay my hands on most anything because I know that I own it and I know where it is!

I was up at 4.30am this morning - I've done some sorting - I've done some playing and have in the midst of it designed a 'Friendship' ATC for December for my ATC swap group.  It's been a delightful start to the day and I've really enjoyed playing with the Darkroom Door's Photography stamp set from the Essentials 3 Collection - it is a very versatile set.  The gorgeous photo booth images are from ARTchix Studio.

Right, well back to it then!  More sorting or playing?  Perhaps a little of both!

No comments: