Thursday 25 August 2011

Art-filled Weekend... Here We Come!

Jhodi Bennet, Debbi Baker and Me!

Here we are, in 2007, at the Artistic Journey retreat in Fremantle.  I just love these girls to bits!  I can't believe it's taken us this long to have another weekend together!  We're off to our secret, secluded location this afternoon and planning on having lots of artful and fun moments.

Silly me, had this photo taken with my lovely Michael DeMeng necklace hanging backwards!  All you can see is the computer chip that his stunning artwork was built upon.  I must take a pic of the front and share it with you soon!

But for now, it may be a little quiet here on the blog, as I think I'll have very limited internet access over the next four days.  Have a great weekend and if possible make art too! 

No comments: