Monday 22 August 2011

Home For The Weekend - PDCC95

'Home For The Weekend'

Oh the bliss and sweet joy of a day spent at home on the weekend! 
This Saturday was a home day.  A stay in your pyjamas all day and play at home, kinda day.  So that meant I got to play along with the artists over at The Play Date Cafe Challenge #95.  See the inspirational photographs below.

It was a great feeling to finally put ink to this Stampington rubber that has been sitting on the shelf for a while.The Tim Holtz die was the starting point and then it grew like topsy.  I can hear my heart whispering (might even be shouting) to make sure I have time at home on the weekends!


Well I have yet to do my packing... and some of the planning I was talking about yesterday.  I now have a touch of European envy and am pondering if/when I may walk upon the streets of Paris?  I know my friend will have an amazing time and I can't wait to hear all about her travel adventures.

Anyway, I'm having myself a little adventure today.  I'm meeting up with a long time friend and her family - they have travelled right across the other side of the country to visit me.  We are all staying together in a accomodation unit near the beach.  I'm heading there straight after work today, which means I REALLY need to get packing!

5 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

Lisa Elton said...

Love this quirky house Sue! What a fun card :) Hope you have a good time at the beach :)

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely stunning, Sue! LOVE it to pieces, every last ounce of it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Denise said...

I adore every little bit of this, Sue!! Stunning and whimsical... so perfect! Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe!!

Ruby said...

I just LOVE this fun little house, it's SO fun! Fantastic job with our colours. Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!