Friday 2 September 2011

1st Exhibition - Sneak Peek


My local church is 'Celebrating Creativity' this weekend as, we reflect upon with wonder, our awesome Creator God.  The church is hosting an Art/Craft exhibition and there is also an official opening concert tonight.  My friend Susan and I are participating in our first ever exhibition, which we've entitled, 'The Lazy Susans'.  This is a sneak peak of our table and I'll add more photos over the weekend.  We had a lot of fun setting up yesterday and I was amazed at how beautifully our work blended together.

Oh, did I mention I'm singing at the concert tonight too?  I'm singing with an amazing group of gifted muscians and singers, so am currently very excited and a little nervous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for tonight sue, hope you enjoy your show tommorrow. Tania xx

Celeste said...

Not fair. Show more Sue. That is teasing. It all looks wonderful. Best wishes for a most successful show.