Saturday 3 September 2011

'The Lazy Susans' Exhibit

'The Lazy Susans'

A collection of paper arts pieces made by my artful friend Susan and myself.

We have a sign 'The Lazy Susans' that went up after this photo was taken and I'll add a photo of that later if possible.


Unfortunately, I have no expertise in taking night time/flash photos, so they are not as clear as I would like, but this photo gives you an overall picture of how it looks.


I totally love Susan's Christmas tree.  I wonder if she would notice if it went missing?!
I accidently left my shabby chic door outside at home the day we were setting up and wondered if that might have gone missing before I got back home to rescue it!

I'm so glad I did buy these dusty old fly wire screens for $1 each last year, although at the time I did wonder what I needed them for.


Susan's gorgeous bunting was the perfect finishing touch for our exhibit!



It was really lovely to visit other exhibitors work last night and enjoy and wonder in the creative abilities of other members in my church. God has blessed many with amazing gifts and talents indeed!

Oh, and the concert was a fantastic experience too!  Once again wonderful gifts and talents were shared.  I particularly loved seeing my neice singing a solo, at the ripe old age of 12!  Such a joyful experience!  I was suitably nervous about performing and finally managed to relax and really enjoy singing with my band by the fourth song! 

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Oooooh, just loooooooovvvvvve, your stall.
What a winner. Thanks for sharing these wonderful creations.

Anonymous said...

Looks great sue, a lot of hard work and time went into all those exhibits. Glad you enjoyed the concert. Tania xx

Jenny Elliott said...

gorgeous creations Susie, wish I had been there to have a peek at your stall, Jenny xxx