Sunday, 30 August 2009
Fabulous Blog Award and 5 of My Obsessions
My lovely friend Celeste, has blessed me with a 'Fabulous Blog' award. Thank you :) In accepting this award I need to list 5 of my obsessions (hmmm, could be difficult limiting them to 5!) and 5 Fabulous Blogs... so here goes
1. Treasure Hunting and Collecting (some would call it hoarding - how rude!!!). Be it vintage or new, it doesn't really matter, if it's a treasure then it often finds its way back to my house :)
2. Creating - I get all twitchy and irritable if I haven't had a good fix of creative time.
3. Solitude - must admit that I like to have some quiet time all to myself - where I can stay in my pj's for as long as necessary, ignore the phone and chill out!
4. One of my latest TV viewing obsessions - Spooks. It's only a recent discovery for me, but I'm now a total fan of the show.
5. Chocolate - just can't get enough of it, ever!
(Possibly another 5 of my obsessions! - And very difficult to narrow down to 5 I might add!) These 5 blogs I visit on a very regular basis. I don't often leave comments, but I always leave their blogs feeling highly inspired!
1. Roben-Marie Smith Roben-marie takes stunning photographs, has great tips and techniques and her mixed media style is fabulous. I often pick up my camera after a visit :)
2. Audrey Hernandez Audrey has loads of great mixed media work - I love looking at the finer details in Audrey's work. I'm always wondering 'How did she do that?!'
3. Jo Capper-Sandon Jo has a fabulous way with stamps... I'm constantly amazed how she puts her pieces together and I'm always encouraged to try something new when I see her work :)
4. Julie H Julie's jewellery fascinates me, I love all the different elements she uses and she's able to produce work with a great vintage vibe!
5. Sephi Kemp Sephi, my fellow 'The Stamping Queen' design team member has a unique style. I love the sense of fun she adds to many of her pieces and her use of colour is brilliant! I often find unexpected surprises in Sephi's work.
Thanks ladies for generously sharing very such beautiful and inspiring work with the blogging world.