Thursday 24 July 2008

Home

Hi everyone, I got back from Perth last night. It was a pretty busy time. I caught up with some good friends/family along the way, Shaz & Wayne and Jen & Darryn. Thanks for the warm and welcoming accommodation guys. I was also really blessed to spend time with Simon & Karli (Oliver's parents) and the adorable little man himself, Oliver.

I don't feel that it's my place, at this point, to go into too many details, but he is undergoing chemo treatment at the moment. They have been living at the hospital for over two weeks and are pretty tired. I'm amazed at S&K's strength and courage, but it is quite a burden to bear and very tough for them to see this gorgeous little boy in pain. Please keep upholding them in prayer.

2 comments:

sharon young said...

Thank you for the update, Sue, our prayers and thoughts will certainly go out to the little man and his stalwart parents.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

'Little people' are tougher than they look... I hope Oliver is able to cope ok...he looks such a cheeky chops.