Thursday 7 February 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Ruin


Ruin is the theme of the week for Every Inchie Monday... this is my little twist on the theme... 'sin' can 'ruin' many a thing.  I seem to becoming more and more aware of my sinful, selfish nature, but also more and more aware of God's amazing grace.  I'm so thankful for Him and for His loving, gracious and forgiving nature!

The image is by ARTchix, there's a tinsy bit of stamping and a scrap or two of fabric to add a little texture.

I'm back at school and finding it very difficult to stick to having a daily playful time in my studio, so I'm trying to be more playful in the classroom!  I've had a wonderful start to the school year, but it's been hard to shake the cobwebs from my poor brain after having a seven month break from it all!  I'm just looking at doing my best one day at a time!  

I hope be back and blogging more regularly very soon!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love your inchie and your post. Great idea!

freebird7100 said...

Love the take on the theme! great job! I kinda thought to do that but was not sure how to with my chosen style, so I went with the vein that I did. But I like the correlation of your theme.