Tuesday 26 February 2013

A Moment of Time - Darkroom Door


Here's an ATC I've created using some of Darkroom Door's new Sydney paper products combined with their Photography stamp set.

I layered some vintage numerical table paper onto an ATC sized card and roughly covered it with gesso.  When dry, I stamped the quote from the photography stamp set onto the left hand side of the ATC with black ink and stamped the filmstrip edge with Brilliance pearlescent gamma green ink on the right hand edge.

Next I layered some silk fabric scraps and a section of the Sydney Vol 2 filmstrip, stitching the image into place with orange thread and stamepd the word 'proof' with gamma green ink onto the image.  I then sewed a section of the Sydney wordstrip onto the ATC and added additional stitching around the edges of the card to complete it.

Darkroom Door products I have used for this project:


No comments: