Sunday 10 August 2008

MMM - Thrinchies


Over at Mixed Media Monday the theme for the week has been 'Thrinchies'. I put this together this afternoon, so I'm only just getting this posted before the next theme commences! I knew I would enjoy creating a 3" x 3" piece... I really enjoyed making 'Twinchies' too. I'm yet to have-a-go at 'Inchies'.
I've just used bits that were sitting on my table from other projects to create this cute little collage... and the 'Truth' is I was remembering being '34'... I was on longer service leave for 7 months... and it was BLISS!
Main image is obviously Stampers Anonymous again. I've also used Stampington rubber to create the background.

7 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Wow, love it Sue! Haven't heard of "thrinchies" before. Feel a bit behind the times, LOL.

Viola said...

Another beauty!!Love it, Sue! :o)

Debbi Baker said...

This is so pretty Susie - I love the delicate effect and of course the signature Susie bits!! You do soft edges so well.

Anonymous said...

It's a great little thrinchie, Sue! Very sweet. Diane

Scrappelise said...

So beautiful this is , and a cute image too!

sharon young said...

This is a lovely 'thrinchie, all the elements work beautifully together, especially the 34 :-)

Diane said...

This is beautiful!