Friday 22 August 2008

A gift and some prayer

Look at what my friend Michelle gave to me today. I just love it!!!! I think I may be turning her into a vintage treasure hunter - LOL :D


I already have a few ideas brewing about how I might use this book. Thanks Shell! xo


Sometimes it seems that there's not much else to say to someone 'cept... 'I'm praying for you'. Life certainly has it's tough moments, but I've found great comfort and peace in knowing that I'm not alone. Jesus is a constant companion, for which I am eternally grateful. I've been teaching a Colin Buchanan song to my students recently that reminds us that God is Everywhere. Here's the words to the second verse...

You can hang a left at Jupiter,
Fly to Saturn too!
Right across the galaxy,
One thing would be true.
God will be there, God will be there,
God is everywhere.

No comments: