Tuesday 15 April 2008

Shoes!!!



I've been hoping to be involved in the ATC Challenge at Blue Bazaar for quite some time, so here's an ATC I made last night to fit the theme Accessories: Shoes. Unfortunately I've had trouble uploading a picture onto their site, but I thought I may as well share it here anyway.

The ATC is pictured here with my first ever teddy bear - I wonder where my love of all things pink has come from?!!

The shoes are by Paperbag Studios and BEBE' is Oxford Impressions. Now I feel like hitting the shops to find some new shoes - pink ones at that!

3 comments:

Coby said...

Hi Susie

What a wonderful ATC!!! I love the wee baby shoes and the fabric looks terrific. I also love your pink teddy bear.

Congratulations on completing Week 20 of the ATC Challenge!!

Love Coby

CraftyC said...

Your ATC is just gorgeous, love it!!
Clairexx

sharon young said...

What lovely baby shoes, they look great as part of the ATC