Sunday 13 April 2008

DCM - Butterfly, Flutterby


It's soooooooo nice to be on holidays!!!! I've had my second cousin Karen stay with me last night (so lots of mad tidying up yesterday!) and today we've been making cards. I've completed my first contribution for Daring Card Makers with the theme 'Butterfly, Flutterby'. The lady and butterfly are both ARTchix Studios images.

Karen managed to make three gorgeous cards (sorry, no pics of these) and I've also been working on some ATC's for a swap via Scrapbook Designs. I'll post pics of these tomorrow.

9 comments:

Gina said...

Wow, this is an incredible card, such a beautiful design and mix of textures and pattern.. Love it :O)

Jozza said...

Fantastic card!! I love your style :o)

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is absolutely stunning. Fabulous work. Love it.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow such a fabulous card.

Andrea x

Night Owl Designs said...

OMG, it's stunning Sue!

LAZY-TROUT said...

Wow that is a stunning card - Love It!

Viola said...

Really a stunning card, Sue! Great work! :-)

sharon young said...

Lovely card, Sue, I really like all the different elements, they work really well together.

Cheryl said...

Such a lovely card, and so beautifully layered.