Monday 9 September 2013

Oscar Wilde - Darkroom Door


Darkroom Door has a new collection of stamps, 'Quotes'.  This quote from Oscar Wilde, 'Sensational', inspires me to be a journal keeper... I've created the cover for what I thought could become a tag journal - the perfect size for travel!  

I've stamped the quote onto a piece of silk (and heat set the ink).  There's layers of canvas, fabrics, lace, washi tape and atlas paper affixed to the tag to create the background.  The collage was then completed with Darkroom Door stamped images, dried foliage, a pen nib, vintage postage stamps and a button (with compass image stamped upon it).

I used the following Darkroom Door stamp sets:  Travel Inchies, Correspondence and Montmarte

Now to go find something sensational to write about!

1 comment:

Anneke said...

What a great tag.Love the details.
Anneke. www.annekescardart.blogspot.com