Wednesday 1 July 2009

Discovery


Here's another piece I've created using the gorgeous 'Alice in Wonderland' stamp images by Tuscan Rose that are part of my The Stamping Queen stash. I've once again used 'Trees on Film' (Paperbag Studios) to create frames - it's such a versatile stamp and looks great in turquoise.


I've cut some of the rub-ons (Kaiser) into smaller sections to fit the piece. There's another bit 'o' bling brad sitting in the middle of a flower sequin. It's barely visible but under the top Alice image 'Chere' script (Paperbag Studios) has been stamped and Brilliance Moonlight White has been swiped on it to tone it down.


Glimmer mist (Garden Fairy) and turquoise ink has been added to the Collections word. There's lots of layering with small scraps of papers and card.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Gorgeous work Sue, I love all of the layers & beautiful colour combination :)