Saturday 13 December 2008

An Exciting Way to Count Down to Christmas... Day One


Last week I mentioned the arrival in the post of 11 gifts (12th being my own) - all handmade by some creative ladies around Australia. We get to open one each day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. Each one has been uniquely wrapped and I've been waiting in anticipation to see what each parcel contains!!!


Day One is a gorgeous Klimt angel created by Jacky Williams. I love her sweet face, her sparkly sequined and beaded halo, combined with such wonderful fabrics. It won't be long 'til this sweet little angel is hanging on my tree (just as soon as I bring it back from my classroom).

I can't believe there are only two teaching days left for the year. I am going to miss my little bunch of Year Ones... they have been a most delightful class to teach - a real blessing!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you what is concealed in parcel number 2.

All I can say is this creative swap is making the lead up to Christmas very inspiring and exciting!

No comments: