Tuesday 16 September 2008

My first piece for The Stamping Queen

My Design Team pack arrived from The Stamping Queen
last week - how exciting! I couldn’t wait to unwrap it and get working…
Here’s my first piece, ‘Home Sweet Home’!



The two bird stamps are from the Kaiser clear stamp set ‘Flora & Fauna’. I love all the stamps in this set - they’re just gorgeous! I’ve also used Kaiser rubons ‘Imagine’ and ‘Inspiration’ - what fun! The flower rubons were affixed to two large buttons. The birdhouse shape was created from Collections core board, so it’s nice and sturdy. 'Home Sweet Home' text is also by Collections. Gemstones and pearls are by Kaiser. All of these wonderful goodies are available from The Stamping Queen.


Daisy D’s papers, fabric scraps and buttons are from my stash. I used a little bit of Magic Mount under text and birds to add some extra dimension.

Stay tuned for some more work coming soon!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous. I love what you did with the rubons on the buttons.You are so creative. Just love it!!!! Thanks for your first effort as a DT member. It is just fantastic.
~xx Barb xx~

Gillian said...

oooohhhhh How Scrumptious!
Just love what you've made Sue :)
Beautiful Detail, and such a Gorgeous design, love those sweet little birdies you've used them so perfectly :)

Viola said...

Looks so wonderful,Sue! :o)

sharon young said...

What a wonderful first piece, Sue, it's delightful.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

LOVE it, Sue! Excellent details and layers of fun!

Chris Millar said...

Your first DT piece is so divine Sue! I always love seeing your beautiful work!

Michelle Moore said...

yep....all of the above!!! Love it!

Night Owl Designs said...

Wow, fab work Sue! Love the rub-on/button idea.

jacqui jones said...

oh that is so NICE!!! i love it

Debbi Baker said...

Just gorgeous Susie!!