Monday 29 September 2008

Encourage

Here's the next piece I've made for The Stamping Queen from this month's yummy Design Team pack.

'Encourage'

The butterfly stamp is from Kaiser's clear stamp set 'Flora & Fauna'. I've also used Rubons 'Inspiration' and 'Imagine' (Kaiser) and red rhinestones (Kaiser). The vintage fabric came from my Nanna (I absolutely love it!). Papers and button are from my stash.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone out there to 'encourage one another'. Life can have it's dark clouds at times and the encouragement of family and friends can help us get through the tough times, or even inspire us all the more, when life is going great! Have you encouraged anyone today?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all those wonderful people that encourage me in many different ways and often at very appropriate times. You are such a blessing in my life and I thank God for each and everyone of you!

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

That's such a sweet message and card Sue!! You're always so encouraging yourself - thank you!

Night Owl Designs said...

Those Kaiser rub-ons are great aren't they?! LOL Great card Sue.