Saturday 4 September 2010

WS - School Days

'Courage'
How courageous are you feeling today? Do you truly feel free to be yourself and to express yourself in artistic ways? I'm not sure that I always do. I believe it not only takes courage, but time to become who you really are... fear of failure or rejection can be a huge hurdle to overcome. I know my faith in God and the belief that He has a plan and a purpose that is unique for me (and each of our lives) allows me to draw strength and courage to continue to carry on in what is sometimes a rather crazy world.

Wednesday Stamper's theme this week is'School Days' and I immediately reached for Oxford Impression's plate of stamps 'School Days'. Aren't these two little school kids adorable? Just like the twenty I work with each school day :)

6 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Love what you created Sue along with the sentiments behind it ... courage is something we can all use more of!
Wishing you and yours a lovely weekend!
oxo

lCynthia Schelzig,,,Cynnie said...

Wonderful tag!

Lyneen said...

wonderful card... love the stamping and layering. then image of the children is perfect.

Anonymous said...

That card is amazing. Love design and image, its a beautiful collage.
Thanks for visiting and commenting my blog.
Have a nice day,
hugs Anja

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

the last comment was me*g*

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful card, love the images.