Thursday 4 February 2010

'WIRED' - Paperbag Studios Feb Stamp Challenge

The February Stamp Challenge has been announced over at Paperbag Studios and I have the wonderful privilege of being the host this month :)

The challenge is to embellish/enhance PBS stamped artwork with WIRE. You can use wire to hand make your own embellishments, to create wired hangers, combine beads with wire, or in any other way that takes your fancy.

Please visit the PBS blog for further details.

'Believe'
Here I've handmade wire daisies and painted them black. PBS rubber featured: 'Audrianna' and 'Believe'

'Dream'
I've created a wire hanger with some lovely teal wire and a rusty nut and screw. PBS rubber features: 'Decide', 'Ruled Alpha', 'Holed Punch' and 'Journal Impressions' rubber sheet.


I challenge you to 'get wired' and show me what you can do with a piece of wire!

Happy creating :)

2 comments:

Julie H said...

You made wire girlie! And I still love it!

Night Owl Designs said...

Hi Sue, So glad you're back sharing your beautiful cards.
Happy New Year :-)