Saturday 7 November 2009

Joy



The challenge at Tag Tuesday this week is to create a 'paperless' tag. I found it a little difficult to get started on this challenge because I kept wanting to sneak in some paper. In the end I pulled out some shim, put it through the cuttlebug machine using the ornamental iron folder and worked from there. I've added a few layers of ink onto the shim and heat set it. Then it was a matter of using some favourite embellishments - flower, rhinestone, ribbon and fabric to create some shabby chic-ness.

It seems I've missed... it's great to be back!

5 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

I love the arch shape of you tag, Sue. The cloth embellishment is fab, too. Glad you took the challenge!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous and i love the Shabby Chic Look! I also like all the little touches that you've added. Very nice indeed :)

Anonymous said...

Love your tag Sue! You are so very creative ...
Barb
x

Night Owl Designs said...

Yay you're back! Am loving your tag Sue :-)

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty tag, love the fabric and the colors!