Thursday 8 January 2009

Creative Flow - The Stamping Queen

Happy New Year!

It's wonderful to be on holidays, but up till a few days ago I hadn't had the time to create anything other than some Christmas gifts - the creative flow has definitely been in holiday mode. I received some gorgeous products in my Design Team pack from The Stamping Queen a few weeks ago and I've been itching to do some more design work and I finally have some completed pieces to show you.

'Fragile'

TSQ Products: Stamps - Queens Dresser Drawers Little School Boy , Paperbag Studios Journal Impressions, and Paper Artsy Ephemera Plate 1. Antique brass photo hanger, Kaiser brad and measuring tape.

My Stash: Basic Grey papers,Lime fabric, black thread, buttons, game piece and black gemstones.



'By Design'

TSQ Products: Paper Artsy At Home Plate 3 and ATC pad Sewing

My Stash: Vintage dressmaking pattern instructions, Basic Grey papers, button, game pieces, tag reinforcement (Collections), twine, cream cotton and ribbon.




'Beauty'

TSQ Products: Designs Galore image Vintage Beauty, Paper Artsy Ephemera Plate 1, ATC pad Winged Things, Collections Bluebirds Chipboard,

My Stash: Vintage paper, lace, pink trim, assorted buttons, small pink pearls, gesso, lumiere paint.


I painted the chipboard bluebird with gesso, then stamped it with a 'coupon' stamp from the Ephemera plate by Paper Artsy, and lightly covered it with pearl lumiere paint.



Now back to the 12 Days of Christmas.... hmmmm only up to Day 4 so far... yes, I do intend to share with you all the other wonderful pieces I received, so stayed tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all gorgeous Sue! Thanks for being part of the TSQ Team. Now just to get the gallery fixed *LOL*!
Barb
xx

Michelle Moore said...

I love all of your latest posts, but this one is my FAVOURITE!!! You are inspirational Susie.
Shell x

Night Owl Designs said...

Hey Sue, love all your new creations! Congrats on your cards in the new CSP too!