Wednesday 28 May 2008

Tantalizing Turquoise


I'm so excited because a hanging I created for the Tantalizing Turquoise challenge for Stampers Sampler has been published in the June/July issue. The picture above shows it in the process of being put together... just before I had the gumption to start sewing on it. I often hesitate at this stage of the process because once something is stitched, it's pretty permanent. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a photo of the finished product, but if you click on the Stampers Sampler link you should be able to find a photo of it!

4 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Congrats Sue, how exciting!

sharon young said...

Congratulations, Sue, that's fantastic news, and well deserved too, it's a lovely piece.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Great work! Congrats on being published.

Debbi Baker said...

Congrats again Sue - I'll be looking out for it!! As Jhodi would say - you go girl!