Wednesday 7 November 2007

With Fear and Trembling...

Wow, here I am, starting a blog. I certainly didn't imagine that today would be the day that I'd finally start sharing pieces of myself in the blogging world. In fact, it has been low on the priority list... why? Fears... Will I be a consistant blogger? Have I got anything of interest to share? I'm not clever with words? How much time will it take? I could go on...

Anyway, I've started and no one knows about my little spot in cyberspace yet ( hey Debbi - you will be the first to know), so I suppose I'm still feeling safe. I have soooooo much to learn, so bear with me.

Welcome to my world, it's nice to have you visit!

Joyful Always,

Susie

3 comments:

Debbi Baker said...

And now I know!! Congratulations, so so glad you have finally given in and created your blog!! Cute photo too by the way. Make sure you let me know when I can put a link on my blog!

Doreen G said...

Hi Sue--I spotted on Debbi's blog that you had started one for yourself--way to go--and welcome to a wonderful enviroment.
Bloggers are the most amazing people and I am sure you will soon find that out for yourself.

Night Owl Designs said...

Woo hoo! Go Sue! Can't wait to see some of your beautiful creations :-)